- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
- Gionee Marathon M4 – Specs, Features and Price
- OnePlus 2 Invites – Physical Invitation Cards
- Moto G (2015) Designs Leaked
- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T tablet: Unlocking Boot loader
The bootloader for Asus Transformer tablet can be unlocked now and also way too easily. Here is how you can do this thing. Before you head towards the procedure i want you to make sure that your device has Android 4.0 ICS operating system. Unlocking the boot-loader is important because that allows you to root and update the device and also install custom ROM firmwares.
The warranty stands invalid if you unlock the boot-loader. To restore the same all you need to do is re-lock the boot loader.
Before the update, take care that:
- You read and understand every step of the process completely and if in any case the device is unable to boot up properly, then it is completely your fault.
- The process of updating may wipe the memory and thus you must back up all the stuff present on your phone. One can take the backup of data individually for each type. For SMSs, “SMS Backup and Restore application” ; for Contacts, synchronize with Gmail app ; for Call Logs, use “Call Log & Restore” ; Images, Songs, Videos, Files can be copied to external/internal SD Card ; for APN & MMS Settings, go to ‘applications’, select ‘settings’, then choose ‘Wireless & network’, in which select ‘Mobile networks’, and finally ‘access point names’.
- At least 60% charge must be present to prevent the process to fail because of no charge.
- All the security and anti-virus apps must be disabled.
Unlock Boot loader of ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T tablet
- ‘Unlock device app V7.apk’ file must be downloaded to your PC and must be transferred to the device via USB cable. Disconnect the device after the transfer and select to open the phone’s unlocked tool.
- Then ASUS conditions Scroll_down will appear on the screen. Check the “agree with terms and conditions” and click “i accept” > “remove the device by pressing the lock”. The screen asks you to enter the email account and password and submit that by clicking “ok”.
- After this, you need to reboot the device and the left corner of the screen reads “Device is unlocked”.
(If the tablet engages in boot load mode or faces an error then you need to restart it by the Power switch or re-inserting the battery.)
So here, the Asus Transformer Pad Infinity Tf700T has successfully unlocked the boot loader and your device can now do a lot more than before. So enjoy the new offers on the tablet and you may ask for difficulties in the process (if any).