- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 7 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 7 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 8 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 17 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 18 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 19 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 40 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 41 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 44 days ago
- Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update in IndiaPosted 51 days ago
ASUS Nexus 7 All In One Toolkit – Unlock, Root, Install CWM Recovery
If you own the wonderful ASUS Nexus 7 inch Android 4.1.2 tablet and want to unlock and root it and also want to install ClockWorkMod recovery in it then you may follow our tutorial to know the step wise procedure to do that. ASUS Nexus 7 is an incredible device with great specs and features. You must be enjoying a lot with it. If you want to increase your fun then you have to root your device so that it can be upgrade to further level and also more apps can be installed in it. Here we have given you the download link of the all in one toolkit with the help of which you can unlock, root and install ClockWorkMod recovery in ASUS Nexus 7 in one click.
Before you go the actual procedure, you must know that after rooting your device, it lost its warranty. If you want to reclaim it then you have to unroot it. Choice is yours!!
Firstly, you will need a Windows based laptop or computer for downloading the software packages. Both your computer and ASUS Nexus 7 must be charged. Also there must be latest ASUS Nexus 7 drivers installed in your laptop.
Steps to Unlock, Root and Install ClockWorkMod Recovery in ASUS Nexus 7 Using All in One Toolkit:
- Download the all in one toolkit in your laptop and run it.
- Connect your device with the laptop. You will see the serial number of your device on main menu.
- Now press 8 and then enter for unlocking, rooting and installing CWM recovery in one click.
- Turn “Key-In” to “NO”. This will enable the toolkit to boot your device in fastboot mode.
- Now there will be an unlock request to you.
- For agreeing to unlock, press “Power” key. Use Volume keys to move up and down if required.
- Your device will reboot now. Wait for it. You will see the unlock icon.
- Skip the Gmail activation part and return to home screen.
- Enable USB Debugging again from Settings.
- Your device will reboot in fastboot mode.
- Now you have to do nothing but wait. Busybox and Superuser will be installed in your device automatically.
- Your device will reboot to complete the installation of ClockWorkMod recovery. This will be the last boot.
Start your device normally, it may take long time. Now you own unlocked ASUS Nexus 7 which is rooted and ClockWorkMod recovery in installed in it. Enjoy!!