- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
- Upgrade to 64 GB Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge and get $100 cashback
- OnePlus 2 – Price leaked, will be around $400
- Deal – Nexus 6 Sale on eBay for $440 (Free shipping, no sales tax)
- Virgin America announces Android powered in-built entertainment system
ASUS Nexus 7 All In One Toolkit – Unlock, Root, Install CWM Recovery
If you own the wonderful ASUS Nexus 7 inch Android 4.1.2 tablet and want to unlock and root it and also want to install ClockWorkMod recovery in it then you may follow our tutorial to know the step wise procedure to do that. ASUS Nexus 7 is an incredible device with great specs and features. You must be enjoying a lot with it. If you want to increase your fun then you have to root your device so that it can be upgrade to further level and also more apps can be installed in it. Here we have given you the download link of the all in one toolkit with the help of which you can unlock, root and install ClockWorkMod recovery in ASUS Nexus 7 in one click.
Before you go the actual procedure, you must know that after rooting your device, it lost its warranty. If you want to reclaim it then you have to unroot it. Choice is yours!!
Firstly, you will need a Windows based laptop or computer for downloading the software packages. Both your computer and ASUS Nexus 7 must be charged. Also there must be latest ASUS Nexus 7 drivers installed in your laptop.
Steps to Unlock, Root and Install ClockWorkMod Recovery in ASUS Nexus 7 Using All in One Toolkit:
- Download the all in one toolkit in your laptop and run it.
- Connect your device with the laptop. You will see the serial number of your device on main menu.
- Now press 8 and then enter for unlocking, rooting and installing CWM recovery in one click.
- Turn “Key-In” to “NO”. This will enable the toolkit to boot your device in fastboot mode.
- Now there will be an unlock request to you.
- For agreeing to unlock, press “Power” key. Use Volume keys to move up and down if required.
- Your device will reboot now. Wait for it. You will see the unlock icon.
- Skip the Gmail activation part and return to home screen.
- Enable USB Debugging again from Settings.
- Your device will reboot in fastboot mode.
- Now you have to do nothing but wait. Busybox and Superuser will be installed in your device automatically.
- Your device will reboot to complete the installation of ClockWorkMod recovery. This will be the last boot.
Start your device normally, it may take long time. Now you own unlocked ASUS Nexus 7 which is rooted and ClockWorkMod recovery in installed in it. Enjoy!!