- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
- LG Launched 2 Smartphones Fino and Bello
Android Google Maps is Updated with Live Traffic and Voice Navigation in India
Google finally blessed Indian Android Google Maps users with two of its latest features that are Live Traffic report and Voice Navigation. The voice navigation feature is already available for Nokia and Windows smartphone users and now Android users will also enjoy it.
Android Google Maps Feature: Live Traffic
Live Traffic feature of Android Google Maps will give you the information about the present traffic. The feature will show three types of routes on the map, one with green color indicating that there is almost no traffic and you may follow that if you want to enjoy a traffic free journey, the yellow color route will indicate that there is traffic but is moving and the red color route will show that the lanes are full of traffic and if you get stuck in that, it will consume lot of your time to get out of there. The live traffic updates will also be available on internet also so you can watch the updates for a defined frame of time or a day there. The bad news with this Android Google Maps feature is that initially it will be available only in particular cities like Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai.
Android Google Maps Feature: Voice Navigation
Now use the Android Google Maps voice navigation feature for better clarity while driving. It is easy to drive when someone is giving you turn by turn navigation and you just have to follow them for a better journey. You will be provided with a button for turning on the voice navigation, in case you don’t need it, you may also turn it off. Enter your destination and the feature will navigate you to there so that you can enjoy an easy and safe journey.
These two amazing Android Google Maps features will make your life or say journey very easy. Try them and enjoy.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014