- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Android Google Maps is Updated with Live Traffic and Voice Navigation in India
Google finally blessed Indian Android Google Maps users with two of its latest features that are Live Traffic report and Voice Navigation. The voice navigation feature is already available for Nokia and Windows smartphone users and now Android users will also enjoy it.
Android Google Maps Feature: Live Traffic
Live Traffic feature of Android Google Maps will give you the information about the present traffic. The feature will show three types of routes on the map, one with green color indicating that there is almost no traffic and you may follow that if you want to enjoy a traffic free journey, the yellow color route will indicate that there is traffic but is moving and the red color route will show that the lanes are full of traffic and if you get stuck in that, it will consume lot of your time to get out of there. The live traffic updates will also be available on internet also so you can watch the updates for a defined frame of time or a day there. The bad news with this Android Google Maps feature is that initially it will be available only in particular cities like Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai.
Android Google Maps Feature: Voice Navigation
Now use the Android Google Maps voice navigation feature for better clarity while driving. It is easy to drive when someone is giving you turn by turn navigation and you just have to follow them for a better journey. You will be provided with a button for turning on the voice navigation, in case you don’t need it, you may also turn it off. Enter your destination and the feature will navigate you to there so that you can enjoy an easy and safe journey.
These two amazing Android Google Maps features will make your life or say journey very easy. Try them and enjoy.