- White Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 operating system is coming in JunePosted 3 days ago
- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 11 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 12 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 12 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 22 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 23 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 23 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 44 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 46 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 49 days ago
Android: Download and Install Jelly Bean 4.2 Apps Package
Google has launched the latest version of Android operating system recently. This new version is named same as Jelly Bean but still it has some new apps and features than that of previous version of Jelly Bean. This new updated android operating system is the Android Jelly Bean 4.2.
Smartphones running on older versions of Android are not getting the operating system update to this version officially but still there is a way to use the new features and apps of the newer version of Jelly Bean 4.2.
The Jelly Bean 4.2 has new native clock, new Google Music app, new Gmail app, new keyboard, new camera, new launcher, new ringtones and new Jelly Bean 4.2 fonts. All these features and apps will be added to your smartphone after installing this update.
We here got a tutorial following which you will be able to install the default apps of Android Jelly Bean 4.2 into your smartphone. You don’t need to install any beta custom ROM firmware to install this update.
- Your Android device must have half of its maximum battery power.
- Make a back up of all the important files that you have in your device.
- Download and install the “Root Checker” app to check whether your device is rooted or not.
- Enable the USB debugging mode by following “Settings” and then “Applications” then “Development”.
Steps to Install Jelly Bean 4.2 Apps Package in Android:
All you need to do to install these updates of Jelly Bean v4.2 to your smartphone is to follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Download the zip package from the link provided above in your PC.
- Connect your device to PC using USB cable and place the zip file in the SD card of your device (in root folder).
- Disconnect the device from PC and enter into the recovery mode using ROM manager app.
- After entering into the recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” and select the zip package which you placed into your SD card.
- The installation will begin and it will take around 4-5 minutes to apply all the updates.
- Restart your device now after the installation is over. It will take around 3-4 minutes for the first time start.
So this is how you can update and install the Jelly Bean v4.2 apps to your android smartphone.