- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Android: Download and Install Jelly Bean 4.2 Apps Package
Google has launched the latest version of Android operating system recently. This new version is named same as Jelly Bean but still it has some new apps and features than that of previous version of Jelly Bean. This new updated android operating system is the Android Jelly Bean 4.2.
Smartphones running on older versions of Android are not getting the operating system update to this version officially but still there is a way to use the new features and apps of the newer version of Jelly Bean 4.2.
The Jelly Bean 4.2 has new native clock, new Google Music app, new Gmail app, new keyboard, new camera, new launcher, new ringtones and new Jelly Bean 4.2 fonts. All these features and apps will be added to your smartphone after installing this update.
We here got a tutorial following which you will be able to install the default apps of Android Jelly Bean 4.2 into your smartphone. You don’t need to install any beta custom ROM firmware to install this update.
- Your Android device must have half of its maximum battery power.
- Make a back up of all the important files that you have in your device.
- Download and install the “Root Checker” app to check whether your device is rooted or not.
- Enable the USB debugging mode by following “Settings” and then “Applications” then “Development”.
Steps to Install Jelly Bean 4.2 Apps Package in Android:
All you need to do to install these updates of Jelly Bean v4.2 to your smartphone is to follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Download the zip package from the link provided above in your PC.
- Connect your device to PC using USB cable and place the zip file in the SD card of your device (in root folder).
- Disconnect the device from PC and enter into the recovery mode using ROM manager app.
- After entering into the recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” and select the zip package which you placed into your SD card.
- The installation will begin and it will take around 4-5 minutes to apply all the updates.
- Restart your device now after the installation is over. It will take around 3-4 minutes for the first time start.
So this is how you can update and install the Jelly Bean v4.2 apps to your android smartphone.