- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
Android 4.4 KitKat Images Leaked – Android Police Says Not Real
Here is a good news for Android lovers; Android 4.4 KitKat images are leaked and they have redesigned interface for apps. Google starts teasing its Android cult followers with the images and now everyone just can’t wait to give their hands on the new version of Android.
The leaked images of Android 4.4 KitKat show new lighter color, grey icons on the status bar, which lines up with screenshot of Google Keyboard update as Android Police spotted yesterday. Also the status bar changes its color according to the color theme of the app. Message controls bumps up to the top right corner and the dialer is in light blue color scheme giving it a cleaner and flatter look.
New functionalities can’t be spotted in the leaked images but yes, we can see the redesign of message and other apps.
It is being estimated that Android 4.4 KitKat will be released with Google Nexus 5 in October this year so all the Android lovers, be ready for this!
PS: Liam Spradlin from Android Police claimed that these are not the real photos of Android 4.4, you can check out the reasoning here. Let us know what do you think about it? Are these pics real or fake?