- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Ainol Novo 7 ICS Burning Tablet: Specs, Features and Price
The Chinese company Ainol is not very famous or you may know it as ‘Ainovo’. It is the company which launched the first ever Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablet below $199. The name of this historical tablet is: Novo 7.
Novo 7 series is continuously being updated with additions. This time, it has come up with the new “Burning tablet”. Like the previous editions of Novo series, the Burning Tablet Novo 7 will also be running on Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0.3. The new tablet have some different set of specifications and features from the predecessors, let us take a look at them.
Novo 7 Burning Specs and Features:
- Display – 7 inches with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution.
- Dual core processor: Amlogic 8726-M6 Cortex-A9.
- Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
- IPS liquid crystal display (accurate display of colors).
- To satisfy modern apps, websites, and Flashes, it has separate GPU in Mali-400.
- Memory: 1 GB of DDR3 RAM.
- 16 GB internal storage and 32 GB support for additional external storage (microSD card) thus supporting mass storage.
- Camera: 5MP rear camera which supports up to 720p HD video and 2MP front camera for video calling.
- Ports: 1 mini USB port, 1 audio port, 1 mini HDMI port.
- Supports WiFi but not GPS or 3G.
Novo 7 Burning tablet Price:
This Ainol’s Novo 7 Burning tablet will expectedly face competition with Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire tablets at same price point. They both have their prices near about $199 and Burning Tablet is expected to priced at $ 179. It may attract a lot of people as it has $ 20 less compared to these tablets.
It will be officially released in August and then the world will know the actual price of this tablet, which is expected to drop more. We have Nexus 7 moving towards its official release date, Ainol will have to think of ways to match it.
Overall, the device is an interesting one and the name is much more interesting- ‘Burning tablet’.