- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
Ainol Novo 7 ICS Burning Tablet: Specs, Features and Price
The Chinese company Ainol is not very famous or you may know it as ‘Ainovo’. It is the company which launched the first ever Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablet below $199. The name of this historical tablet is: Novo 7.
Novo 7 series is continuously being updated with additions. This time, it has come up with the new “Burning tablet”. Like the previous editions of Novo series, the Burning Tablet Novo 7 will also be running on Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0.3. The new tablet have some different set of specifications and features from the predecessors, let us take a look at them.
Novo 7 Burning Specs and Features:
- Display – 7 inches with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution.
- Dual core processor: Amlogic 8726-M6 Cortex-A9.
- Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
- IPS liquid crystal display (accurate display of colors).
- To satisfy modern apps, websites, and Flashes, it has separate GPU in Mali-400.
- Memory: 1 GB of DDR3 RAM.
- 16 GB internal storage and 32 GB support for additional external storage (microSD card) thus supporting mass storage.
- Camera: 5MP rear camera which supports up to 720p HD video and 2MP front camera for video calling.
- Ports: 1 mini USB port, 1 audio port, 1 mini HDMI port.
- Supports WiFi but not GPS or 3G.
Novo 7 Burning tablet Price:
This Ainol’s Novo 7 Burning tablet will expectedly face competition with Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire tablets at same price point. They both have their prices near about $199 and Burning Tablet is expected to priced at $ 179. It may attract a lot of people as it has $ 20 less compared to these tablets.
It will be officially released in August and then the world will know the actual price of this tablet, which is expected to drop more. We have Nexus 7 moving towards its official release date, Ainol will have to think of ways to match it.
Overall, the device is an interesting one and the name is much more interesting- ‘Burning tablet’.
Latest posts by Ekta Jalan (see all)
- Motorola Xoom: Galaxy Nexus 7 Styled Firmware Update - September 27, 2012
- Tutorial: Sony Xperia Ray One-Click Rooting on ICS 4.0.4 - September 25, 2012
- Install CyanogenMod 10 in Samsung Galaxy S PLUS GT I9001 - September 25, 2012